We are searching for a Pharmacy Technician PRO to join our growing team.
This is an opportunity to join the core team of a mission-driven, fast growing organization that’s eliminating barriers to health for families in Georgia.
You will LEAD customer service, offering friendly and professional phone support to patients and providers offices.
You will MANAGE incoming medication orders, using incredible attention to detail to pick the correct medication from a large inventory of donated drugs.
You will FILL prescriptions accurately, repacking donated drugs from unit-dose packaging into patient vials.
You will LEAD inventory management, pulling expired product, entering new products into inventory software and ordering necessary supplies like vials and envelopes.
Our future teammate MUST BE:
- Passionate about our vision to create the pharmacy of the future for families in Georgia, our belief in technology as the means to get there, and our eagerness to build a scalable solution.
- Eager to join a startup team. You enjoy balancing a fast-paced environment with a culture of making process improvements and technology upgrades to increase efficiency.
- Committed and consistent. This is a full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pm. You must be committed to excellent performance and consistent in showing up on-time, all the time.
- A repacking ninja. Since medications are donated, filling prescriptions involves repacking donated medications from unit-dose packaging like blister packs into patient vials.
- Great on the phone and love it. As a mail order pharmacy, patients call, they don’t come in. This role requires friendly, empathetic and professional phone skills.
- Technology proficient. You have experience using different pharmacy software, customer management platforms, and GSuite and you can easily navigate and troubleshoot.
- A self-starter. As a tech, you need to be able to move between filling prescriptions, customer service calls and general pharmacy operations like ordering supplies without missing a beat.
- Competent at ALL tech roles. This role requires the ability to perform ALL tasks related to filling prescriptions under pharmacist supervision, from entering into software to picking product to repackaging to adding appropriate postage to envelopes.
- Physical Requirements. Able to frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine light/fine grasping. Able to frequently sit and stand, reach above shoulders, perform desk based computer tasks, write by hand, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Our future teammate will receive:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- 4+ weeks off (12 paid days off per year AND 10 additional paid holidays off)
- Training on all systems required for the position
Candidates without the following will NOT be considered:
- A Georgia Pharmacy Technician license in good standing
- At least two (2) years of retail or mail-order pharmacy experience
- Experience entering AND filling prescriptions (documented on resume)
- Phone-based customer service experience (documented on resume)
- Clean background check
- Excellent attention to detail
- Typing speed 40wpm or higher
Pluses for Medical Spanish and experience using Guardian/CarePointRX pharmacy software.
***For application status, please message through the platform. Please do not call the Pharmacy staff for application updates. Hiring manager requests interviews and next steps through the platform.***